As a hoarder of all things beauty and makeup, I could’t resist the purchase of the Kylie Cosmetics products. I managed to get my hands on the Matte Liquid Lipstick shades Candy K and True Brown K and the Gloss So Cute.
First Thing I have to say about the matte product itself is that I love the formula and application. At an inexpensive price point, the lip liner is a dead ringer for the MAC cream liners that were discontinued (which I LOVE) and the liquid lipstick is totally lightweight and literally lasts all day long without budging.
Unfortunately the matte shades were just not my ideal go-to colours and therefore a drawback. The gloss however is a lovely pale nude which I adore. The scent of all Kylie Cosmetics is a little too sickly sweet smelling for me personally but not a deal breaker.
1. Amazing liner application
2. Liquid lipstick lasts all day
3. Formula & consistency is super nice
4. So Cute is the perfect nude shade for me
5. Amazing packaging
1. Liquid lipstick smell is overbearing
2. Shades vary on different skin colours
3. Quite hard to remove
4. Gloss is a bit think
5. Not really suitable for subtle makeup users
TRUE BROWN K
SO CUTE GLOSS